About Dr. Mark I Harris
Dr. Mark I. Harris is board-certified in neurology. He specializes in general neurology with a focus on Parkinson’s disease and migraines.
Dr. Harris’s goal is to improve each patient’s quality of life, providing exceptional care with over 35 years of experience. His philosophy of care is that all care must be patient-centered. He believe that although neurology often resembles
the process of putting together a puzzle, the puzzle ultimately reveals the needs of a person, not just the ailment.
In addition to his unique training, he believes in quality individualized care. By connecting with his patients, he is able to cultivate relationships through allaying fears while relieving pain and empowering patients to live healthier lives.
Outside of the office, Dr. Harris enjoys golfing, traveling and caring for his rescued dogs.
Education & Training
- Medical Internship, Louis Weiss Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
- Residency, Neurology, Rush Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Fellowship, Neuro-Oncology, Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute, Houston, Texas
- Doctorate of Medicine, University Health Sciences, Chicago Medical School, Chicago, Illinois
- Doctorate of Medicine, Universidad San Franciso de Macoris, Dominican Republic
- Doctorate of Medicine, Universidad Central Del Este, Dominican Republic
- Bachelor of Science, Zoology, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island
Certifications & Affiliations
- Board-certified, Psychiatry and Neurology
- Fellow, American Academy of Neurology
- Executive Board Member, Johns Creek Healthcare Association
Awards & Honors
- Award, teaching, Emory Family Medicine Residency Program
- Parkinson’s disease
Northside Provider Directory Details
View Dr. Mark I Harris's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory